Utilizing the Pro-Lift™ patented technology, RayPress has developed Child Safety ID cards, which include the following features:
- An area where the child’s personal information may be recorded. This information includes name, medications, allergies, and much more.
- An area where a picture may be placed, along with the date of the picture.
- An area where a DNA sample (we suggest a strand of hair including the root) may be placed.
- An area with fingerprint ink where the child may record his or her fingerprints.
- A layer of protective film which protects the aforementioned information.
RayPress suggests that two cards be completed for each child. The first should be placed in the family safe. The second placed in an area where a house guest or house sitter could quickly retrieve in case of sudden illness or accident.
At a recent Back To School Safety event in Omaha, where RayPress Child Safety ID Cards were being distributed, the Omaha police chief commented “When a child goes missing, all of this information is imperative to have quickly, but it is rarely all together in one place”.