This new technology is an alternative gaming construction to scratch off products.
Peel and Reveal typically includes a top and bottom ply, and not a pressure sensitive label.
It is essential that the top ply remain intact until the consumer is ready to peel back, and reveal on the top of the second ply, a winning or non winning message. It is now critical that the top ply not reaffix to the secondary ply, which could result in a breach of security.
RayPress suggests a number of precautionary and security features relating to this product:
- Dark, flood tinted colors on the front of the top ply – assuring the winning and non winning messages remain hidden.
- A security pattern (wallpaper design) or dark color flood tint on reverse side of top ply – further disguising the messages.
- The winning and non winning messages be printed in muted colors.
- The rules and regulations, typically printed on the very back of the piece, be reverse printed.
RayPress Corporation welcomes the fulfillment aspect of a typical game or sweepstakes promotion. We frequently deliver to multiple locations, and deliver differing amounts of product to thousands of individual stores. We also frequently ‘seed’ the multiple levels of winning and non winning messages into the generation of the job itself. RayPress can also coordinate shipping so all of the products arrive at the stores on approximately the same day.
To fulfill the qualifications necessary to manufacture Peel and Reveal game and sweepstake pieces, RayPress has:
- A twelve pallet lock up area
- On-site shredding
- 24 hour surveillance
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance
- An in-house game and sweepstakes piece administrator